Current version is v0.12.3130-beta
deblocus is a tunneling software that allows secure TCP connection through the server by acting as a SOCKS5/HTTP proxy server on the client side.
- Traffic encrypted with dynamic session key
- Tunnel’s communication was provided with mildly obfuscated traffic based on special protocol
- Keep communications secure and privacy over untrusted networks.
- TCP multiplexing inside tunnel and Fast-Open over application layer
- Optimized connectivity for massive short requests, latency greatly reduced to nearly 1-RTT.
- Filtering traffic to specified country (using GeoLite2 data)
- You can avoid the proxy was used for some inappropriate purposes.
- High-performance encryption implementation
- Could enjoy high throughput and low resource consumption.
- Download executables or compile it from source.
- Read Wiki to learn more.
Supported architectures and operating systems:
- Binary distributions: Linux/amd64, Mac OS X/amd64, Windows/amd64
- Build from source: Linux/aarch64
Thanks to these projects: qtunnel, osext, dhkx, glog, siphash, chacha-opt, chacha, golibs, borringssl, minimal-crypto.
This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.